Sunday 5 June 2011

:)





Moti., I'll be here if ever in urlife u feel that inspite u love ur loved ones they nvr understood it.............


N moti i wanna say u., for the love that we shared... that u gave me... alwayzzzzzzz touched my heart.... N tera yeh nalayak mota... Will be there........ :)
Ur presence is stilll around me., as i know its coz u realllly touched my heart.. u reallly made it alive..... N for the love u gave meeeee., is my strenght... bachaaaaaa...


N also i'll let our love alive for the sake of our love., whr it was really it indded is part of soul.... For wat we said., it alwayzz had a mean.. we indded were in love..... For u who nvr loved me lesss... Who was ready to go through ny thing.... Bacha.... its for those feeelin., that they were not illusion they were for real.... they were for reallly n its stilll here............ :)
for once the love was not just a word but more then this life.............


But till Then UR love willl take care of me.......... N i know we'll be waitin for our SOUL(MOTI/PAGAL/BUDHU... ;); ANGEL) to come back home :)


Asha i know wat u felt alwayzz i nvr had a adoubt ever that u were not the one... rather after u cam u in my life.. i really got to belive that there is GOD.... there are soul... n we are not just leavin ny illusion.............


Fo for our LOVE n our Soul... abcha n here with our love... waitin for forever till the time u too realized it....
That u nvr lacked or ur luck in love... its just that this evil world played trick n they got us apart......


But motu...... u nvr though wrong.. we crazy heads are really made for each other... we are not perfect but our love made it perfect... :)


Tera bacha is smilin n had his arm wide open for u to come back for nvr to look back .... for the last time :)


(I'll keep writtin here my feeelings coz i know someday u'll read wen u are all by urself... n then i want to say i know how much u loved n ur mota too feeels the same...)

No comments:

Post a Comment