Sunday 5 June 2011

Moti ur mota too loves u........



As i know i m not perfect., i irritated u... But my love was nvr the less bachaaaa...


I love u for wat u are., and i love u for wat u r not., n i'll love u even for wat u'll be in future.............


Bacha u alwayzzz gave ur fulll feeelings.... but this time... its my turn.. i know u dont need me now... But motu., Ur mota is here., its time for ur mota to giv his full feeelin n bacha.......... tera mota hamesha tera tha tera hai aur :) tera hi hoga..............


For the love that we shared was true.... n i'll live it its for our love., for ur feeelings which i care alot.....


Tommorow can not equal the past....... Its time for ur love to change, been wat ur heart feeels, needs, want........


M haapy to see u smillin n alive... al i wish that god really pass on all the pain n suffering from ur life hence forth.. coz u already beeen through alot..... 


P.S. I Love (BACHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment