Sunday 17 April 2011

Love u mota

You nvr understood., how much i loved u....
How much i misssssssssed u.......................
Beeeeen stupid...........
Wen i showed part of my Love... got to seee guilt feeel from u.,
So though to control All my feeelings till we get strong.....
But then the world blame me.... I started Neglecting.....................

God knows... everytime i ssee im, every conner whr we see a temple... i use to halt n ask for "U"
Ur smile., ur cute laugh., ur most adorable cheeks., to be that beautifull for rest of the life..................

All i wished that the shine of ur eyes shuld nvr fade... coz that the source of my Life............
thats the power house that keeeps my heart Beat....
I'm still alive., which define that there is still some love for me left in some corner of ur Heart.............

BAcha.................... everytime i miss u.... my hands just missss ur feeel.........
i lost all my senses.,
All i wanna see is U,
All i wanna hear is ur Voice,
All i wanna Feel is ur Heart beat,
All i wanna lie is ur HUG,
All i wannna speak is ur Name,
Alll i think about is U.,
All i wanna live is a life with U.,
All i wanna be Alive is for a reason which is U
Only U can define ME...........

Missssin u like any damn thing............................................................
just waitin for the day., wen god's heart melts... n he returns ma angelllll to me...........
Ever tears i sheard............. is like a decade i missssed u terriblly.,
Its damn impposible to survive every single moment without U....................

I have Nthin to giv or prove.............
Only my Arms open towards you withh all my LOVE waitin to be expressed over u my LOVE...........

COME BACK to ur STUPID IDIOT LOVE.................
he just cant survive without u..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment