Saturday 30 April 2011

My Love forever....... SMILEEEEeeeee

My darling little one can you hear me
I ll know in my heart when you need me
I ll always be there when you want me to
Take a look around the world it s a wonder
Look up to the sky that youre under
Theres so much to life, theres so much to do

When I see you smile my love
I just cant hide my love
When you call out my name
When you know how it feels
Well it seems like a dream and I just cant believe its real

Imagine you and me now and ever
Whatever will be I surrender
I ll always be there if you want me to
When I look into your eyes its a wonder
A wonderful spell that I am under
Where loves just a dream meant for me and you

Dont be afraid, dont be afraid to cry
I ll dry your tears, everything will be alright

Take a look around the world its a wonder
Look up to the sky that youre under
Theres so much to life and so much for you

No comments:

Post a Comment