Wednesday 25 May 2011

my sms to my loveeeeeeeee P. S. I Love U

I bought the guitar... check mail... motu seeee mail also see "the notebook" Motu see the movie......... I know u don't have time these days for urself but bachaaaa...... but i know ur heart i know u r always missin some1 n that stupid fellow kaun hai..... U too know. But Bacha u n i were the thing that u had the choice to select n u did it budhu,... so see the movie "the notebook & the lake house" n then ultimatly "50 first date" N i wali toh remeber...... U know u wont regret wat happened between was wrong coz tera motu will live only live to fullfill ur dream n wishes... like me being CCIE n part of big compny in high post... n then to start our own company and my best that u requested shonaaa is our own home... i even though of the name its "Asha Bhavan" n once i achive i'll live this world so that my soul can be around my heart (YOU) like that song "no promises"........... :) n will wait till u too done with this world so that we can live just for eah other n wid each other.....:* n then my soul will wait around u just to take u in my arm (gaurd) :P...
Asha i know ur worth baby coz now m pure in love worth waiting for all these time n our love is beyond eternity we were waiting for each other. yaad hai naa u always use to have a dream of a guy but nvr saw his face but wen we were 2gthr u saw me in that dream. n m too waited for u since i was in my senses........ So pls don't waste this life motu........ even this life is worth living motuuuu n i'll be waiting for u coz m 100% that u r the only one...... As we fools are made for each other... :) Aur tu Budhu abhi nahi toh kabhi toh jaan legi so u can find this stupidalso is loveable will be there for ya Aur raja this time belive ur MOTA coz i wanna have Family... Have kids wid u lolzzzz... I alwayzzz dreammm of feeeling ur Womb wen our Kids would be there in U.. every night will gently Hug u in my Arm... n will see u sleeping n holdin ur Womb.. so that u can belive m there n u are secure >O< Asha Jha u know we were in love... coz u were freee to fall in love me from ur will ur heart with no one to sugest or manupulate... BUT these dayzz u were drawn by others. Aur tu itni Budhu hai...... U trust every1 sala for them u were just a situation............ i know u wont belive me as alwayzzzzzz per motu i have reduced wieght, tummy, N bought guitar n joint the class... coz even if u dont remmeber u said do these two thing then i may fall in love again n then i'll giv a though to think bout u...... AUR motu tera gaya hua gana aur Tere saath jiya hua time is the best n I'll wait coz i know we were really loved each other so in ur Lifetime tum mujhe trust karo toh i love u n the cozy time wid u was only time or our soul time i beeen wid u "no promises" after i died.... Aur Jab Tum free hoge toh tera mota tere passsss hoga... love u from bottom of my heart... M soul as alwayzzzz :) its worth waiting for u ASHA :) i wont ever regrat, coz there would be a smile in my face coz of ur Love :)....... N haaa Motu do sing n draw... coz thats the time u beeen wid me.... yaaad hai u draw that two lovers on top of each other :)  i didnt knew ur past but wat i knew was ur SOul... ur heart i We didnt share our frndzz or Family BUT motu we share our heart with each other........... N thats rare :* Nothin to say more coz i know we loved n we were soul.. So bhai kabhi tere motaaaa ka yaad aaya .. so be true n come to meee... ur BAcha misssssin u tereiblly..... Theeek hai :) be happy till the time ur are not losted.. but jab tum sirf tum Motu/Bacha ho.. to tu tere Bacha.. ko apne bache ko bol sakti ho ki.....

u were in ture love :) but u heard the others n left me. :( but Asha. i know u love me. N u sand the song on my birthday muaaaaaaaah Love u... that is realllllly only thing that is holdin myself n givin me the streghtn to survive....
Tera mota hamesah tera hi hai... u can be secured. not like other guyzzzzz i will wait for u n will alwayzzzzzz be yoursss theeek hai..... SO ever u want to be ur self do come to me. N i'll take care of the rest... trust me... Mota missssssss ur smile, hug n kisses :).. N i dream of u every night, n u do come in my dream every single night just to ease me n make me go to sleeeep :* love yaaa..... So kabhi bache bhi hua tab bhi mein Hamare Bacha ko Hamesha Pyaar Karunga... watch movie like note book . P s i love u <3. i know u were alwayzzzz urself wid me.... wen we were together.. Like watchin for ur clothes at thane... station lovin in McD.... also wen u use to bring thing for meee to eat n u use to wait... at Ghansoli station :*..

So call me ccoz I'll wait for u n fullfill ur wishes like..... as i told :* dream house, company, etcn as alwayzz love u hamesha.... tera Bacha sirf tera hai... Be asured even u are not wid me... >0< . Love u love u love u love u love u love u. forever :) tera bahca hamesha tera rahega... :) I alwayzz wanted to be there n wave my hand over ur belly 341... alwayz around u n i need u re mota i dont say but yaar aaa na re motu miss u n cry every  night........ nights are really gettin lonely n scared.. miss u between my arms n heart....... love u re..... Ek baar apne soul ka sunn...... N hav wat ur heart needs. so do watch the movies.. sab ka sunna n every1 left u wen bad n difficult time came... But stilll...... m here coz i know how stpid u are :P n will wait till last breathh of my life that u made me soo happy n lovable...... DO come Back even u r old like in 80's......
BAHCA 341..............

No comments:

Post a Comment