Sunday 29 May 2011

Our Love story...........

The first time i heard ur voice... My ears felt as if ur voice were fimilair.., ASha tum aur Hum donodidn't had ny link of frnds or family...... U too wondered why we are get this attracted n bond in just a few days.. Rather MOtu we were too mad at first meet itself.... But bacha we were soulmate ... Bacha jitn bhi din u were with me.. rather we were wid each other... we were different.. We nvr needed any1 else in our World Hai ki nahi.. U too cant dien... All i wanted to say is These days are test for our Love.. N motu i'll nvr let u down.... U would be asured oneday that wat happened was not FUN or some shitty flirt... we were in love. N u know I'll preserve our love.... This way u can atleast once trust me someday that wat happened between us was Pure n i Know u were URself with meee... U were different. We were really living the way we wanted from our heart.. ..
Many thing hai moti... Oneday we u'll be all alone naa that they just read these n calll me ... tera bacha is here alwayzzzzzz...........


Motu tu sab se sweet hai re.. U know U just should hav a few trust on our love things would hav been beautiful by now.. still Motu I hav Stoppped tthe time for us .. "Its still 6th of Feb" so the day wen u'll comeback to me.. we'll be live hence forth :*



This evil world tried to influnced our love... u shuld not hav trust other guy or frndzzz.... BUT now these doesnt matter... Still tera bacha knows U re motu , I told u that i'll be alwayzzzzzz for u takin care for U.... I'll be around u forever... I promised na motu that i'll be there for U.....


So if oneday u feeeel like to share... Wen ur Heart is alive once more so then call me Bacha........



I'll alwayzz be waiting for yaaa Mera bacha.. Tera Mota sirf tera hai Hamesha

No comments:

Post a Comment