Sunday 29 May 2011

U r my Angel, my SOULmate

You are my soul mate and my best friend
fulfilling with happiness as forever has no end
My heavenly angel and gods guiding light
with the love that we share in pure delight
Giving and sharing two loving hearts as one
and blessed by the lord for all he has done.

My one and only soul mate is you my dear
with all your beautiful love erasing all fear
Knowing how preciously devoted we both are
sparkling together like the twinkling evening star
So brightly shining smiles glowing upon our face
and heart prints to share our loving joy and grace.

My soul mate for a life time will always be you
with the love so treasured purely real and true
We shall never feel alone with the bond we share
as this is living proof of a perfectly true pair
In all honesty a dedicated love that few ever find
the image of you locked in my heart and mind.

“It is most sublime when the coming together of soul-mates is the outcome of spiritual development, and they are of higher consciousness. Let go of your desire for, and attachment to woman or man right now, and concentrate on finding the God-within-You first.  First and foremost be your own Soul-mate, your own Helpmate… totally in love with and devoted to Yourself – Your Spirit – the God within you that you are… Then, and only then, after you have become attached to that God-The Universal One that you are, and found inner and outer harmony and become “in love with” and devoted to Yourself- not as a separate identity, but connected to and at One with the Universal Spirit, will those who should be with you in Oneness of Spirit, be with you in the universal harmony that you are imagining.”


Before I was a loner
Always brooding in my own shelter
Thought love would never stop by ever
As I couldn’t find that special lover.

Then I met you one summer
For hours we sat and talked to each other
Like old friends we were, I remember
Funny that I could find a soul mate in a stranger.
I knew then I have found the perfect partner
Someone I could love and cherish forever
Now, my love has only grown deeper
And life with you has never been sweeter.
First Kiss







By D Raige
What I need what I never knew finally came out when I met you.
I started thinking started living again I need your reassurance that this will never end.
Lonely is what I was what I'll never be again baby just because.
When I met you I was able to see exactly all I always wanted to be.
I started thinking started dreaming again you hit me like a ton of bricks and I knew right then lonely is what I was what I'll never be again baby just because.
I got your message baby more than twice when I heard you say you were crazy busy it made me not feel alright.
Lonely is what I was what I'll never be again baby just because.
When I met you I was able to see exactly all I ever wanted to be I started thing believing again you hit me like a ton of bricks and I knew right then.
Lonely is what I was what I'll never be again baby just because.
Come back to me come back to me my baby I can't that you're gone come back to me come back to me my angel come back to me I need you I want you I love you!
Come back to baby I still need your hand, come back to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment