Saturday 28 May 2011

You make my heart feeel alive ..... love u Bachaaaa

Alwayzz love u
No matter wat it takes, i'll alwayzz keeep u smiling

Since day one u brought smile in my Heart

Missin u soo much make my heart to weep

I'll alwayzzz protect U

I'll be waiting for u my love forever.....

I'll be ur fav TOY tooo

Need a hug from U

You are gods only special creation My love

I'll alwayzzz take care of U

my heart Loves U

inspite i care why it happens to me

'm madly in love wid U

U are my Guardian Angel

Miss our moments....

Missing u sooooooooo much motu

U drive me crazy

MOTA & MOTU


desperately need a hug from u honey

Miss ur aroma motu., u know how much i love it....

Every drop of rain are every single tears i shred while i missssed u soo much

This is the reason why i alwayzzzz loved watchin u sleeeepin Honey... U seriously are most gorgeous angel while sleeeping

You seriously are cutest angel god have ever created :*

I'll alwayz be urs.. our love is not bounded by this world or Life.. Its beyond the eternity... N my heart will alwayzzzzz beat for u Motu

Cant stop thinking about U., my heart aches alot coz i missssssss u soooooooooo much motu

Good Morning ma Angel


Your are simply Irresistible

love watchin the sunshine that apears ever time u smile :)

That would be the time wen i'm "No Promises" ;)

I'll alwayz find a reason to be around u.,

I know now u are lost in this crowed world., but one day wen u stepout of that crowd u can hear me callin yaaa.... "I LOVE U ........"

It alwayzzz just beats for U

U r my MUSIC n m ur Musician........

I alwayzz waited for u in my every birth n yet i do.. I need you .." Come back to me"

I'll nvr let u go sick Honey........... COz i wanna see bright n beautiful smile everytime i seee U

Will do watever it takes to make u happy... Love u Hamesha

I'll alwayzzz be for ur guard motu

Come down to ur MOTA... Cant bear the pain ny more

You are on everypart of my heart.... dont go by the notation but Every part Just misss, loves, feels, admire U

I trust U, coz i know U'll alwayzz take care of my Heart :)

I loved everytime u said this caption "you make me feeel my tummy filled with buterfly" while U filled my heart with Sunshine of ur Love....

I know i alwayzzz irritate you, But i love you more :)

Its still funny, but now it missss u alot......

lolozzzzzz I'll find a way to reach u <3

You sing the feeelin from ur heart., which are alwayzzzz filled with LOVE

Ur SMILE is indeed one of its Kind :)

Love U    341

Well i mean Irritate you, will u come back to meeeeee..............

Welll your love alwayzzzz kept my heart alive... N soo it alwayzzzz beat for U

U'll alwayzz find urself lying betweeen my armsss, close to your heart >O<

LOVE ALOT RE MERA BACHA.................

No comments:

Post a Comment